Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm an Amazon.com Associate

Amazon.com

"What is an Amazon.com Associate," you ask. It means that I have my own associate ID number, so when you purchase anything from Amazon.com and you use my link with my ID number attached, I get credit for referring you.

Here's my unique URL: http://www.amazon.com/?tag=davshoo-20.

To make it easy, you can bookmark that URL and use it whenever you want to purchase anything from Amazon.com. Once you enter Amazon.com using that URL, you can navigate anywhere on the website and it will remember that I referred you. What's in it for you? You'll have the satisfaction of knowing that, not only are you getting great deals by shopping on Amazon.com, but you have the added bonus of knowing that you're helping me get a referral credit.

So, bookmark my URL and have fun shopping!

No comments: