Thursday, December 01, 2005

Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous - ACE Train Movie Review

After her undercover mission at the Miss United States pageant becomes public knowledge, an FBI agent becomes a minor celebrity and the FBI uses her notoriety to generate positive PR for the bureau. During a PR trip, the agent becomes aware that the reigning Miss United States has been kidnapped and she can't resist the urge to get involved and try to help bring the kidnappers to justice.

I originally put this film on our list to watch because Shawnna wanted to see it and I have to compromise if I want to stay married :-) Since I didn't put it on the top of the list, Shawnna already saw it on a plane and forgot to remove it from the list before it showed up in the mail. So, I sat on the train watching Miss Congeniality 2 by myself today; not exactly one of the most masculine things I have done. Why am I telling you about things that have nothing to do with reviewing the movie? Because the movie isn't worth reviewing. This is a sequel that shouldn't have been made. The first one was mildly funny, but this one is un-funny, un-original, completely predictable and the bad acting and writing made me cringe at times. Enough said.

Rating: 1 of 5 stars
Would I watch it again: No
Starring: Sandra Bullock, Regina King, William Shatner

I typically watch movies on Monday, Wednesday and Friday while riding the ACE Train from Tracy to Santa Clara. The opinions expressed are those of me, myself and I.

No comments: