Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Last Kiss - Movie Review

A successful 30-year-old with a the perfect girlfriend and a lucrative outlook on life struggles with the increasing pressures of adulthood as he weighs the merits of settling down with the woman who loves him against risking it all to be with a comely co-ed.

Zach Braff should stick to TV and stay away from movies. He is great in "Scrubs," but I didn't like his other film, "Garden State." This movie is a little better than Garden State, but not a film I can classify as good. Like Garden State, it has the feel of an independent film, but at least it has some emotion that was lacking in the other movie. This one is mostly a chick flick and deals with the falling apart of several relationships - not my idea of an entertaining film. If the women chosen for their parts weren't attractive, this would be a complete dud and bore. At least there's something for guys to enjoy while the women are caught up in the emotional roller coaster.

Rating: 2.5 of 5 stars
Would I watch it again: No
Starring: Zach Braff, Jacinda Barrett, Casey Affleck

I typically watch movies on Monday, Wednesday and Friday while riding the ACE Train from Tracy to Santa Clara. The opinions expressed are those of me, myself and I.

No comments: