Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Alfie - ACE Train Movie Review

A womanizing playboy goes from one bed to the next, but finally has to make peace with his choices after all the women seem to have moved on.
I thought the way that Alfie talked directly to the camera throughout the film was clever - almost like he was making a documentary on how to be a male giggalo. However, the constant moving from one woman to the next became too repetitive and predictable. The acting was good, but the characters were weak and shallow. I haven't seen the original (this was a re-make), but I'm not interested after having seem this version.

Rating: 2 of 5 stars
Would I watch it again: No
Starring: Jude Law, Marisa Tomei, Omar Epps, Susan Sarandon



I typically watch movies on Monday, Wednesday and Friday while riding the ACE Train from Tracy to Santa Clara. The opinions expressed are those of me, myself and I.

No comments: