Monday, May 30, 2005

In Good Company - Movie Review

When a sports magazine is bought by a large multimedia firm, the head of advertising for the magazine (who's worked there for 20 years) is demoted to second in command behind a young kid from the multimedia firm. On top of the obvious tension this situation creates, the young kid starts to fall for the former advertising head's daughter.

This movie was pretty bland and boring. The characters weren't developed enough to make me care what happened to them throughout the film and some of the scenes felt rushed - not well done. I thought this was supposed to be a comedy, but I didn't find much to laugh about. The one thing I did like was that the ending wasn't what I had expected, but overall it was a stinker.

Rating: 2.5 of 5 stars
Would I watch it again: No
Starring: Dennis Quaid, Topher Grace, Scarlett Johansson


I typically watch movies on Monday, Wednesday and Friday while riding the ACE Train from Tracy to Santa Clara. The opinions expressed are those of me, myself and I.

No comments: