Friday, May 13, 2005

The Haunted Mansion - ACE Train Movie Review

A real estate agent visits a property with his family to asses it prior to finding a buyer. However, when they arrive at the old, dilapidated mansion in New Orleans, they quickly discover they are not alone and that it's not as easy to leave as they thought.
This is a fun movie with some cool special effects. If you like the ride at Disneyland, you'll love all of the characters from the ride that come to life on the screen. On the other hand, if you haven't been on the ride, the story itself isn't enough to stand alone as a good movie. Beware of hitchhiking ghosts...

Rating: 3 of 5 stars
Would I watch it again: No
Starring: Eddie Murphy



I typically watch movies on Monday, Wednesday and Friday while riding the ACE Train from Tracy to Santa Clara. The opinions expressed are those of me, myself and I.

No comments: