Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ocean's Twelve - ACE Train Movie Review

After stealing a ton of money from the Bellagio (in Ocean's Eleven) and going their separate ways, the group of thieves are tracked down by the owner of the Bellagio and told that they must repay the money they stole in two weeks or be killed. In order to recoup the money they have spent, the group must pull off another heist - but this time, they have competition.

I didn't think there necessarily needed to be a sequel to Ocean's Eleven, but unlike other movies that have a bunch of stars in their cast, I think this cast works well together and I enjoyed watching them again. However, at times the cast seemed to be having a bit too much fun (especially George Clooney) and it was a little distracting and made me think some of the scenes should have been put in the blooper reel. The premise of the movie is a little lame and some of the things that happen are really stretching what is possible in reality (even movie reality), but if you can get past that and just take it at face value, the film is entertaining and comical.

Rating: 3 of 5 stars
Would I watch it again: No
Starring: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Catherine Zita-Jones, Andy Garcia, Don Cheadle, Julia Roberts, Bernie Mac


I typically watch movies on Monday, Wednesday and Friday while riding the ACE Train from Tracy to Santa Clara. The opinions expressed are those of me, myself and I.

No comments: