Friday, June 24, 2005

Trauma - Movie Review

A man wakes up from a coma and discovers his wife has been killed in a car crash. He tries to move on with his life, but continues to have flashbacks. He also becomes obsessed with the news that a famous singer has been murdered. Is there a connection?

This movie is weird - not the good kind of weird. I like movies that are "different" but this movie takes it to the next level. It's very hard to follow what is going on during most of the movie (the accents don't help) which wouldn't be so bad if there was a great payoff in the end. However, the movie ends with some loose ends that I think should have been tied off. I liked the way the movie was shot (pretty creepy), but I think it ended too soon and there are no special features to explain anything - maybe I need to watch it again.

Rating: 2 of 5 stars
Would I watch it again: No
Starring: Colin Firth, Mena Suvari


I typically watch movies on Monday, Wednesday and Friday while riding the ACE Train from Tracy to Santa Clara. The opinions expressed are those of me, myself and I.

No comments: