Monday, July 11, 2005

Weekend - July 9-10, 2005

Saturday was a lazy day. We did a little shopping and bought Shawnna some new cookware (11 piece Circulon set). Then we came home, chilled out, watched a movie (National Treasure), ate dinner and went to bed.

On Sunday, my mom, Dan, Liz and Andrew came to our house to celebrate my birthday in person (a little late ;-). Andrew played on the stairs, ball in the back yard, Frisbee in the front yard, we played piano, went to the park, I kicked Dan's butt in darts (hey, it's my blog, so it's my version of the truth - OK, we tied a game apiece), we drove around Tracy and ate lunch at the Golden Corral. The food at the Golden Corral was so-so. They had good ribs and Bourbon chicken, but the steak (which seems to be their big selling point since it's in all of their advertising) was fatty and not very flavorful. I guess that's what I should expect from a $9.99 buffet. It was a fun day, but the weekend ended too soon especially after just having a long weekend.

No comments: