Saturday, August 27, 2005

Home on the Range - Movie Review

A family farm is about to be auctioned off and an outlaw rustler has his eye on it. Three dairy cows set out to save the farm. With the help of some barnyard friends, they team up to capture a fugitive and collect the reward money. However, there is a bounty hunter who is also on the fugitive's trail.

This is definitely not a classic Disney movie. I'm sure kids will love the funny cows and yodeling bad guy, but the plot was lame and not as imaginative or interesting as the true classics. There are a few parts with adult humor, but it's mostly filled with jokes only kids would laugh at and adults would roll their eyes.

Rating: 2.5 of 5 stars
Would I watch it again: No
Starring: Roseanne, Judi Dench, Jennifer Tilly, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Randy Quaid


I typically watch movies on Monday, Wednesday and Friday while riding the ACE Train from Tracy to Santa Clara. The opinions expressed are those of me, myself and I.

No comments: